White Collar Crimes
If you think you may be charged with a white collar crime, it is crucial that you contact a lawyer immediately. When we get involved early in the process, such as in the investigative stage, we may be able to prevent the case from moving to the prosecution stage. This is especially important in fraud and embezzlement cases.
Jayne Law Group, P.C., provides experienced defense representation for individuals and corporations charged with state and federal white collar crimes. We have defended professionals at all levels – from CEOs to administrative assistants; from heart surgeons to dentists. We know how to handle cases with large volumes of documents and complex legal and financial issues. These types of cases cannot be treated lightly and require years of experience to really grasp and defendant. Because Julia Jayne has defended hundreds of individuals and companies, she understands the rules that govern state and federal practice and how to maneuver white collar cases and investigations
To discuss your case with our San Francisco white collar crime attorneys, please call 415-623-3600 or contact us online. Your consultation is free.
Types Of White Collar Cases
- Fraud — We handle cases involving bank fraud, mortgage fraud, securities fraud, and mail and wire fraud, among many other types of fraud.
- Embezzlement and theft — From shoplifting to multimillion-dollar embezzlement, we have experience with all types of theft.
- Conspiracy — Conspiracy charges can encompass a wide variety of situations that may be considered “conspiratorial” conduct. Our firm can help you understand your specific charges and what they mean for your future.
- Other white collar charges — We can represent you in any type of white collar case, including Internet crimes, money laundering, tax crimes and antitrust defense.
- Small Business Service and Compliance
Your Advocate In The Criminal Justice System
Many times, people who are charged with their first white collar crime offense did not know what they were doing was illegal. We have experience with defendants in this situation. We discuss what will happen in each stage of their cases and work with prosecutors to explain our clients’ position. Perhaps the problem was a simple accounting error. Maybe the client was an unwitting part of a criminal operation; we may negotiate a deal to offer the client as a witness in these cases, if appropriate. We use all our skills and resources and work with accomplished investigators to get the best possible outcome for our clients.
To build our defense in white collar cases, we work with forensic accountants, environmental experts, computer experts and investigators. Our firm can handle a complete range of white collar crime charges and we have extensive experience with electronic discovery and various technology tools.
Our white collar practice includes representation of individuals and businesses accused of wrongdoing. If your business is under investigation, we can assist you with search warrants and responding to grand jury subpoenas. In addition to defending your company against any charges, we will work to minimize the disruption of your business activity.