In late June 2022, President Joe Biden signed the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. According to the White House, the legislation is “one of the most significant steps Congress has taken to reduce gun violence in decades, giving our law enforcement and prosecutors new...
- Julia Jayne Joins CourtTV to discuss the Idaho College Student Murders
- San Francisco Magazine Names Its Top Women Attorneys in Northern California
- Julia Jayne Appears on Court TV as Guest Legal Analyst in 3 Different Cases
- Jayne Law Group Named a Top Boutique Law Firm in California
- Fall 2022 Quarterly Update: What Exactly is Insider Trading?