The Supreme Court’s recent decision in Van Buren v. United States significantly narrows the reach of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act’s prohibition against exceeding authorization to access information. Before Van Buren, courts were split on the reach of the Act; the...
- How Will the Ninth Circuit’s Decision in United States v. Yates Impact the Future of Federal Fraud Prosecutions?
- Securities & Exchange Commission v. Ripple Labs Inc.: The Case That May Decide the Fate of Cryptocurrency
- Drunk Driving and the Fourth Amendment: How Lange v. California Limits Exceptions to Warrantless Entry
- Julia Jayne Named Super Lawyer for the 11th Year in a Row
- The Supreme Court Narrows the Scope of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act