Introduction California’s prohibition against domestic violence consists of two statutes: domestic battery under Penal Code section 243(e)(1) and corporal injury on a spouse under 273.5(a). Even though both statutes criminalize domestic violence, the offenses - and...
- How Will the Ninth Circuit’s Decision in United States v. Yates Impact the Future of Federal Fraud Prosecutions?
- Securities & Exchange Commission v. Ripple Labs Inc.: The Case That May Decide the Fate of Cryptocurrency
- Drunk Driving and the Fourth Amendment: How Lange v. California Limits Exceptions to Warrantless Entry
- Julia Jayne Named Super Lawyer for the 11th Year in a Row
- The Supreme Court Narrows the Scope of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act