Summarized beautifully in this blog:
US Supreme Court Decision on Cellphone Searches
Jun 26, 2014
- Supreme Court’s Holding in “Bridgegate” Clarifies the Use of the Federal Fraud Statutes to Address Political Corruption
- COVID-19, Compassionate Release, and the CARES Act: Prison Release in the Pandemic
- Schemes, Scams and Swindles: Legal Challenges During the COVID Crisis (Law.com, The Recorder)
- What Does the Ninth Circuit’s Holding in Miller Mean for Wire Fraud Prosecutions?
- Second Circuit Holds that Personal Benefit is Not Required for Insider Trading