Summarized beautifully in this blog:
US Supreme Court Decision on Cellphone Searches
Jun 26, 2014
- What Does the Ninth Circuit’s Holding in Miller Mean for Wire Fraud Prosecutions?
- Second Circuit Holds that Personal Benefit is Not Required for Insider Trading
- Ninth Circuit Holds That an Inability to Perform is Not a Defense to Bribery
- San Francisco Magazine Names Its Top Women Attorneys in Northern California
- California Supreme Court Narrows Exception to the Fourth Amendment’s Warrant Requirement