Alameda County’s new DA is now Nancy O’Malley, who has replaced Tom Orloff. She was his chosen successor to serve out the rest of his term, which expires in 9 months. Then, it will be up to the voters to elect a new DA.
New DA in Alameda County
Oct 6, 2009
- Second Circuit Holds that Personal Benefit is Not Required for Insider Trading
- Ninth Circuit Holds That an Inability to Perform is Not a Defense to Bribery
- San Francisco Magazine Names Its Top Women Attorneys in Northern California
- California Supreme Court Narrows Exception to the Fourth Amendment’s Warrant Requirement
- Theft of Trade Secrets: The Economic Espionage Act, China Initiative, and Silicon Valley