Alameda County’s new DA is now Nancy O’Malley, who has replaced Tom Orloff. She was his chosen successor to serve out the rest of his term, which expires in 9 months. Then, it will be up to the voters to elect a new DA.
New DA in Alameda County
Oct 6, 2009
- Supreme Court’s Holding in “Bridgegate” Clarifies the Use of the Federal Fraud Statutes to Address Political Corruption
- COVID-19, Compassionate Release, and the CARES Act: Prison Release in the Pandemic
- Schemes, Scams and Swindles: Legal Challenges During the COVID Crisis (Law.com, The Recorder)
- What Does the Ninth Circuit’s Holding in Miller Mean for Wire Fraud Prosecutions?
- Second Circuit Holds that Personal Benefit is Not Required for Insider Trading