Alameda County’s new DA is now Nancy O’Malley, who has replaced Tom Orloff. She was his chosen successor to serve out the rest of his term, which expires in 9 months. Then, it will be up to the voters to elect a new DA.
New DA in Alameda County
Oct 6, 2009
- The Supreme Court Affirms Crawford v. Washington’s Application of the Confrontation Clause in Hemphill v. New York
- How Will the Ninth Circuit’s Decision in United States v. Yates Impact the Future of Federal Fraud Prosecutions?
- Securities & Exchange Commission v. Ripple Labs Inc.: The Case That May Decide the Fate of Cryptocurrency
- Drunk Driving and the Fourth Amendment: How Lange v. California Limits Exceptions to Warrantless Entry
- Julia Jayne Named Super Lawyer for the 11th Year in a Row