Alameda County’s new DA is now Nancy O’Malley, who has replaced Tom Orloff. She was his chosen successor to serve out the rest of his term, which expires in 9 months. Then, it will be up to the voters to elect a new DA.
New DA in Alameda County
Oct 6, 2009
- The Notorious R.B.G.’s Most Influential SCOTUS Cases
- Los Angeles Daily Journal Profiles Jayne Law Group
- Julia M. Jayne Named Super Lawyer for the Tenth Year in a Row
- Supreme Court’s Holding in “Bridgegate” Clarifies the Use of the Federal Fraud Statutes to Address Political Corruption
- COVID-19, Compassionate Release, and the CARES Act: Prison Release in the Pandemic