Alameda County’s new DA is now Nancy O’Malley, who has replaced Tom Orloff. She was his chosen successor to serve out the rest of his term, which expires in 9 months. Then, it will be up to the voters to elect a new DA.
New DA in Alameda County
Oct 6, 2009
- Julia Jayne Ranked by Chambers USA as a Leading White Collar Crime and Government Investigations Lawyer
- Julia Jayne Joins CourtTV to discuss the Idaho College Student Murders
- San Francisco Magazine Names Its Top Women Attorneys in Northern California
- Julia Jayne Appears on Court TV as Guest Legal Analyst in 3 Different Cases
- Jayne Law Group Named a Top Boutique Law Firm in California